TERMS of PARTICIPATION:
1. Participation is free of charge and will not include compensation of any kind. Casting to be held by Producers.
2. Participants are required to be 18 years old or older.
3. Time per demonstration is limited to 3 minutes per group or individual.
3. Demonstrations must be prepared in advanced in a professional manner.
4. Demonstrations can only be performed by instructors or experienced practitioners.
5. Number of performers per demonstration: Max 20 (Tatami dimensions: 5m X 7m (16ft 5in X 23ft 11in), puzzle-lock)
6. Video Presentation Submission Required: To be received by April 1st, 2018. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Video should be uncut and with a minimum quality of 480p. YouTube, Vimeo links accepted.
7. Background music track MUST be sent to by April 1st, 2018. Email to email@example.com. MP3, M4A, WMA, WAV formats accepted. Audio track should be merged, timed and normalized. Editing options are participant’s responsibility.
8. School/club LOGO will be displayed at back LED-screen during the presentation. Send by April 1st, 2018. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Vector images in AI, EPS, SVG, PDF text converted to curves) are accepted.
9. List of participants for the demonstration (Full Names) Send by May 15th, 2018. Email to email@example.com.